TIP! Bookmark this page and refer back often. It is a goldmine of quick links that will help your organization learn the WebABA practice management software.
Welcome to the WebABA family!
We're excited that you've chosen to partner with us to optimize and streamline your daily work. As you get your WebABA software up and running, we recommend following our 3 Phase approach. Module 1 will be completed by your Organization Administrator as they will have the proper permissions to complete these tasks. Modules 2 & 3 are for everyone who will be using WebABA. Module 2 is for your staff that will be entering clients and uploading authorizations for your clients. Module 3 is for your schedulers, admins and providers. And finally, Module 4 is for your admin staff to use to pull various payroll reports to help you enter your numbers into your 3rd party payroll system. Here you will learn about major features and functions including the correct workflows within WebABA and how to best utilize the software in your daily routine.
As a WebABA Organization Administrator, this should be your first step. Here you will setup all of your Organization wide settings. These settings will apply to all aspects of WebABA for you and your Staff. Module 1 will also include a list of one-time setup tasks to get your Organization up and running with WebABA.
WebABA Organization Setup Tasks
- Confirm your Organization Profile (Dashboard Tab > Manager Module > Facility Setup Tab)
- Setup Non-Billable Sub-Activities (Dashboard Tab > Manager Module > Setup Sub-Activities Tab > Non-Billable)
- Zones (If client count is over 15) (Dashboard Tab > Manager Module > Zone Setup Tab)
- Payroll Pay Periods Setup (if using timesheets and Payroll reports) (Dashboard Tab > Manager Module > Payroll Pay Periods Setup Tab)
WebABA Employee Setup Tasks
Giving access to an employee is a 2 step process. The 1st step is to add them as an employee and the 2nd step is to create user permissions for the employee. Once the 2nd step is complete, the employee will receive an email to access the system.
- Add Employees (Employees Tab)
- Create User Permissions for Employees (Dashboard Tab > Manager Module > Add/edit Users Tab)
WebABA Client Setup and Authorization Tasks
Contact Implementation to schedule Client/Authorization training with your Implementation Project Manager
Below you will find links on how to add a new client in WebABA and also how to add an Authorization for a client. Please keep in mind that WebABA is an "Auth Based" system which means that you will need to add a valid auth for a client before scheduling sessions for that client.
- Add Clients (Clients Tab)
- Add Authorizations for Clients (Clients Tab > Select Client > add New Auth Button)
Scheduling, Catalyst integration setup and Provider Rendering is next! Now that you have entered your clients and have uploaded the authorizations for those clients, you can start scheduling your clients with your staff.
After scheduling your clients, your staff will be able to render(complete) sessions manually in WebABA or use our Catalyst Integration feature which "auto renders" the session once a session note is completed in Catalyst by the provider that is scheduled with the client.
Scheduling / Scheduler Tab
- Scheduler Grid View (Schedule and edit sessions ) (Scheduler Tab > Scheduler Grid View)
- Scheduler Calendar View (Schedule and edit sessions ) (Scheduler Tab > Calendar View)
- Add/Manage Sessions (Use this section to edit render/completed sessions) (Scheduler Tab > Calendar View)
- Availability Management (Select NON availability days/times for clients and employees) Scheduler Tab > Availability Management)
- Manage Teams (Scheduler Tab > Manage Teams)
- Office Treatment Locations (Add Office, school or locations that you see multiple clients at) (Scheduler Tab > Office Treatment Locations)
Catalyst Integration Setup (optional)
This feature setup is optional. You must have an account set up with Catalyst to integrate with WebABA. Complete the following tasks within Catalyst prior to activating the integration process with WebABA. Once these tasks are completed within Catalyst, contact the WebABA support team to schedule a call to activate the integration.
Prior to integration setup call, ALL Clients and Providers must be entered into Catalyst and also the SOAP Note template(s) must be completed.
- Please confirm the client's spelling and DOB match WebABA's data.(To see the exact WebABA Client data use CSV report - Clients Active) This ensures that the mapping for the integration is perfect from get go
- Please confirm the Provider's spelling and emails match WebABA's data. (To see the exact WebABA Provider data use CSV report - Employee Detail)
- Please take a screenshot of an open Soap Note(s) page showing the fields and send it over to support to take a look at. Need to check for integration mapping purposes. (If using Signature fields, are named accordingly - Provider Signature and Parent Signature, NOT Signature alone)
Provider Rendering, Submitting Timesheets, Submit Leave(vacations) and Internal Messaging.
The trainings below are for your Provider staff.
Please choose one option below.
- My Schedule Tab, Submit Timesheet Tab, Submit Leave Tab and Messages Tab - Without Catalyst Integration Feature Activated
- My Schedule Tab, Submit Timesheet Tab, Submit Leave Tab and Messages Tab- With Catalyst Integration Feature Activated
Payroll Reports Training
Contact Implementation to schedule Payroll Reports training with your Implementation Project Manager
In this Training, you will be going over payroll reports that can be used once a timesheet has been submitted successfully and also, you will be shown the Payroll Tab for reverting and emailing timesheets as needed. Please note: WebABA does not process payroll. These reports and data is used to help you enter data into your 3rd party payroll system.