Permissions: User must be logged in with staff credentials. User must have access to Billing section.
Jump to Section:
Add Manual Deposit
Add deposits for payor payment or client deposit.
- Click Billing > Deposits.
- Click Add Deposit. The Add/Edit Deposit window opens.
- Select Payor type: payor or client.
- Select the payor or client name.
- Enter Instrument #: check #, credit card # or cash (type cash in field).
- Enter Deposit Date = entered into WebABA.
- Enter Instrument Date = check date.
- Enter Client Deposit Date = date it was deposited in the bank.
- Choose file and upload a copy.
- Payment Method = check, cash, EFT, credit card, or credit memo.
- Enter deposit amount.
- Click Save. The Deposit List opens.
- Click the checkbox for the desired deposit.
- Click Apply from the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page to apply the payment,
- Click Edit to go back to the previous screen to add a note or make other edits.
- Click Delete to start again.
- Click Detail to view the deposit information at bottom of screen.
- Click Ok.
- The Unapplied amount will zero out once the payments have been applied.
- Select the client that the Payor is paying on.
- Select Include Closed. Indicates the insurance payor has already paid on the date of service but may be recouping, or overpaying.
- Enter a begin and end date range to narrow down the pay lines that populate.
- Click Show.
- Enter the payment. Hit tab to move to the next field.
- Enter the adjustment if there is one. Hit tab to move to the next field.
- Select a Reason from the dropdown menu.
- Select a Status from the dropdown menu.
- The status must match the ERA description.
- A red Id field indicates a prior deposit was made. (include closed)
- The Adjustment Total shows as 0.00.
- Click Save.
- A message displays to confirm the payment was saved.
Note: When payment has been applied the unapplied is 0.00.
Revert Payment & Details of a Deposit
- Select the deposit.
- Select Detail from the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page.
- Click Ok. The Deposit Details tab opens.
- Click Revert Transaction from the dropdown menu to revert the payment and apply it differently.
- Click Ok.