Permissions: User must be logged in with staff credentials. User must have access to Billing section.
Auto Post claims
- Click Billing > Deposits.
- When the 835 (ERA) is sent back, the following will populate:
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) displays in the Payment Method column.
- View displays in the View ERA column . Click the View link to see the ERA details.
- If there is nothing in the Unapplied column, then the ERA processed completely. If you see a dollar amount in the Unapplied column, then view the ERA to see if there were recoups, corrected claim, etc.
- Check the box on the far left.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Apply from the dropdown menu. Manually post the remainder the same way as manually posing a deposit.
- To View the ERA, click View. The following page opens, click the (+) to open it further.
Note: you must use the Office Ally SFTP 837P to submit your claims. (The 837P is connected to the 835 (ERA) and allows the claim to auto upload to WebABA and auto posting.) If a connection failure occurs, users have the ability to upload the billed claims file to Office Ally by using the Office Ally SFTP 837P View/Download feature.