Jump to Section
Add Insurance Payor
- Click the Dashboard tab.
- Click the Manager Module link. The Setup Facility page opens.
- Scroll down and click the Add Payors to the Facility link.
- Highlight the payor from the All Payors list.
- Click the View Detail button.
- Confirm the payor ID number is correct. Check payor ID with Office Ally if needed.
- Confirm the Electronic Payor ID number matches the Payor ID.
Note: If a different address is needed, check all Payors listed. If it is not listed, contact Lori Mahon for assistance.
- If everything is correct, click the Add button to move the payor to the Facility Selected Payors list. The Payor will be added to the facility.
Note: click the Remove button to remove the payor from the facility. The payor goes back on the All Payors list.
- All payors will pull the information from the Facility Name & Location to the claim forms.
- Tax ID
- NPI (Group)
Edit Individual NPI for a Payor
If an individual NPI is credentialed with a Payor, go to the Payor Setup section to change the information so the claim information will have the correct NPI in box 32a and 33a of the claim form.
- Click Payor Setup.
- Click Load Payor Setup.
- Check the box next to the desired Payor.
- Click the Edit icon to make the changes.
- Change NPI in box 32a if different than the Group NPI.
- Change NPI in box 33a if different than the Group NPI.
- Change Provider NPI if it is a different billing provider.
- Click Save
Back to the Top