The following walks you through each section that needs to be filled out when setting up your Facility in the Manager Module tab.
Facility Name & Location
Add Payor to Facility
Add Treatment Type(s) to the Facility
Add Employee Type(s) to the Facility
Payroll Report Template
Vendor Number Setup
Company Logo Setup
Custom Fields Setup
Facility Name & Location Section
- This displays the facility billing address, NPI, EIN, Taxonomy, Default POS(“as per location” is used if multiple POSs are used), phone #’s (this info will show on your CMS 1500 Form).
- Also, you are able to enter a “user default password”<used mostly for large facilities>- this password is used when new users are created within the system for the first time. (in case the create password email does not get to the new user) they would use this password to login for the first time and the system will then prompt them to create their own password to use going forward)
Add Payor to Facility Section
- Allows you to add payors for your facility- Left column is WEBABA’s Master List, Right column is your facility’s list of contracted payors. If you do not see a payor in the WEBABA Master List, our support team can always add it for you if needed. We would just need the Name, Address, Phone and Payor ID associated with the Payor. Prior to sending to support, please check our Master List by Clicking the “View Detail” button after highlighting the Payor.
Note: before adding the selected payor to the facility selected payors box, be sure that you have the correct address & electronic payor ID within the profile as it will display on the CMS 1500 form.
Payor Setup Section
- This section is not required unless you need to add additional information that will be displayed on the CMS 1500 form based on insurance contract requirements.
Add Treatment Type(s) to the Facility Section
- OT – Occupational Therapy, PT – Physical Therapy, MH – Mental Health, BT – Behavior Therapy [this is normally entered as a default]
Add Employee Type(s) to Facility Section
- Employee Types will be related to the treatment types described above. For Example: Behavior Analyst and Paraprofessional fall under the BT(Behavior Therapy). Office Staff is also added as a default to the system.
Payroll Report Template
- If you are using ADP or Paychex as your 3rd Party Payroll system please choose ADP and enter your company code and mileage rate code(if applicable), and a special template will be created for your Payroll reporting (additional setup required at a later time). Otherwise, please choose Manual.
Vendor number Setup Section
- Treatment type/ Center (i.e. Regional Centers) If you did not select any Regional Centers within your Payors above, then you are able to skip this setup.
Kiosk Setup Section
- This is an Extra Paid Feature that we offer. If activated for your facility, our team will go over how to set up. This section here is for the News you would like to display on the screen for when your client walks up to the device.
Company Logo Setup Section
- If your facility would like your logo to appear on specified paper based reports.
Custom Fields Setup Section
- This is where you can specify names for blank fields that are available within the Employee Tab and Client Tab sections.