PREREQUISITE: Change Security Settings on your Kindle device to allow apps from Unknown Developers to be installed.
- Download attached file to your computer.
- Connect Kindle to your computer via USB.
- Copy and paste the APK file into Kindle Device.
- Install a File Manager app onto your Kindle Device using the search bar, or open an existing File Manager app. ES File Explorer File Manager has been tested and approved to work with this process.
- Navigate to the APK file and tap it to install. If you have any issues with installation, tap the Square Icon in the lower right of the device to access the multitasking, and return to the screen.