Office Staff would be an employee that will not be rendering services and will provide admin / office tasks for your organization.
Important: Adding an employee to this section does not give them access to WebABA. After they are created as an employee you should be able to add them as a user within the Manager Module> Add/Edit Users (Please see the manager module article for instructions).
- Click Employees tab.
- Select Office Staff from drop down.
- Click Add button.
This section contains basic info for the employee.
- Enter basic Employee Biographic information.
The arrows within the screenshot point out the required fields for an office staff. The Email field is only required if you are wanting to give this employee access to WebABA at a later time.
- Click Save button at the bottom right of the screen.
- After you click save the rest of tabs appear at the top (But only the, Contact Details and Credentials and Qualifications tabs will apply for an Office Staff Employee type).
- The Create/Manage Access button is a shortcut to the Manager Module> Add/Edit Users tab
Note: This shortcut will not work if you do not have access to the Manager Module.
Contact Details Tab
In this section, the personal address for the employee is entered. This section is not required but is recommended to ensure that the HR file is completed. The section below is the Emergency Contact information for the employee, clicking this bar will activate these fields for entry.
Credentials / Qualifications Tab
This section is used to keep track of the Credentials, Clearance and Qualifications documentation and/or expirations.
Note: For more information on how to setup Credentials that will be available here to choose from, see Manager Module > Setup Employee .
- Select the Credential, Clearance or Qualification section.
- Select an item from the dropdown menu.
- Select Date Issue and Expiration.
- Upload Document.
- Click Save.
Leave Tracking Tab
Historical view of Leaves applied by the Employee. This section is for viewing purposes only. You can not request, apply, deny or approve a leave/vacation here.
- The employee is only able to request their own leave/vacation through the Submit Leave Tab.(See Submit Leave Tab for instructions).
- To approve or deny a leave, go to the Dashboard and select the Vacations Pending Approval link. (see Dashboard Tab for instructions).
HR Notes Tab
This section is used to enter general HR notes. This section does not track expiration dates. Examples of items in the dropdown menu are in the screenshot below.
- To set up the drop down menu for this section, please refer to Manager Module > Setup Employee.
- First, click the Add Note button. Then, once an item is selected from the drop down, enter notes in the note boxes provided and/or upload a file, then select Save.