This section is used to create and/or edit a Team of Providers for your active Clients.
Teams are usually created to help organize a list of Providers that will be treating the client. It creates the drop down list of Providers when scheduling sessions so that you don’t have to look at a long list of Providers every time you create a session or schedule for a Client. It’s a great way to save time and organize your Client’s plan of care.
While scheduling a Client, if you select a Provider that is not on the Client’s team, they will be placed on the team for future sessions and you will see them in the drop down going forward.
Click Scheduler tab from Navigation Bar and select Manage Teams.
- Zone- “Select Zone” will appear if a zone is not selected. You can also view clients for other zone(s) by changing the zone. The zone is used to organize your list of clients to make it easier for your scheduler to search for clients when scheduling and/or edit sessions. The zone feature is usually utilized by large facilities. Create zones- See Manager Module Manual. Assign a zone- See Client Manual.
- Select Client - Select a client from the drop down menu.
- Select Treatment Type - Select the treatment type for the client’s team. BT, ST, OT etc..
- Manage Teams existing list - Here you will find the members that have already been added to the client’s team.
- Add Member Button- Once clicked, you will be able to add team members. Select the provider and then the Member Level - This is their role for this client’s team only, it will not go to billing and is for cosmetic purposes only.