Edit Existing User Permissions
Select the check box next to the User and click on the dropdown menu below.
Menu Function Definitions
Unlock Users: This is used if the user informs you that they have been locked out of the system from trying to login too many times without success. The system does not have an auto unlock option for unlocking users. This action does have to be completed manually. We give this permission to the facility. We leave it up to the facility to make this decision. Our support team is not able to unlock any user for security purposes (we only unlock owners/admins, after verification). Completing this action will allow them to try to login again.
Note: This action does need to be completed before resetting their password, if they are locked out.
Activate Users: This is used to activate a user that has been placed as “inactive status”. (someone that has user permissions, but was made inactive temporarily)This is also used if you have someone that has received a message when logging in “ Your account has not yet been approved by the site’s administrators. Please Try again later..” This means that they either waited too long to click on the temp password link that was sent to them, or they have been inactivated by the facility. You will just need to activate them it should fix this issue and/or reactivate the temp password email.
- Mark Inactive: This would be used for a user that you have created user permissions for but are wanting to remove access for a user temporarily. This will keep all of their user permissions intact until you re-activate them. For example: use if user is going on a temp leave and you are not want them to have access during their leave. Once they are back, you are able to re-activate them and they should be able to login like they were never gone.
Update Password: This would be used for updating a password manually for someone. This is used instead of sending a reset password email. You would in this case choose a password for them. Or you, as the admin, are able to change your own password, using this action, if needed.
Note: If they are locked out of the system, please be sure to unlock them before completing this action.
- Delete User Access: This is used for when a user is terminated from the facility or has resigned. This would be used for when someone is not returning to work and will no longer be needing access to the system going forward. If this action is completed, it will remove user permissions for that user and will need to be created as a user again in the future if needed. This action will not inactivate their employee profile, for HR purposes. (for temporary inactivation, please see item 3 above)
Page Permissions: This section is used to edit / select the tabs and/or permissions you would like the user to have access to.
- Owneruser option means that they will have access to all clients under the Scheduler>Add/manage session, If this option is not selected and they have access to the scheduler>add/manage session section tab, they will only gain access to their team’s client list under this section. All other sections of the scheduler tab will still have access to all clients
- Staff - Employee Tab
- StaffHRNotes, StaffOtherSetup and StaffPayrollRate are all sub tabs located within the Employee Tab
- Submit - Submit Leave tab
CSV Reports - This permission option is used if you are not giving access to anything else in the system to a user > only access to the CSV reports section...You would remove all other permissions and give this permission alone.
- Manager Module Access: Selecting this option for a user will give them access to the Manager Module link located on the Dashboard.
Specific CSV Report Access: This selection is NOT required if the user will get access to ALL the CSV reports. If this option is selected, user will have access to only those reports that have been assigned.
Back to the Top