Create user permissions, edit user permissions and reset passwords for existing users within this section.
Create User and Assign User Permissions for Employees
- Select User Type at the bottom of the screen (Provider/Therapist or Office Staff).
- Click Add User.
- Then select the employee you would like to give user access to.
Note: Employee’s Profile must already be created under the employee tab in order to create user access for an employee in this section of the system: see employee tab section instructions on how to create an employee profile under the employee tab)
- If Selected Provider (Therapist) User Type: Select the type of permission you want to give your Provider. See Definitions below:
A. My Schedule Access Only- Will have access to the following 5 tabs:
B. My Schedule + Edit Own Schedule- Will have access to the following 5 tabs and will have access to the add billable/non billable links to only schedule their own sessions:
C. My Schedule + Edit Own Schedule + View all-Will have access to the following 6 tabs and will have access to the add billable/non billable links to only schedule their own sessions + be able to view all other schedules under the Scheduler tab:
D. My Schedule + View/Edit all-Will have access to the following 6 tabs and will have access to the add billable/non billable links to schedule their own sessions + be able to schedule sessions for all other providers under the Scheduler tab.
- If Selected Office Staff - User Type Select the checkboxes based on which tabs you want your Office Staff user to have access to. Please note that by default, the Office Staff user type will have access to the Dashboard and Reports section when their user permissions are created.
- Confirm that the email is correct within the email field. If not correct, DO NOT correct in this section, Go to the Employee’s Profile located in the employee tab and update and save. Once updated, come back into the Manager Module>add/edit users tab in and refresh the browser, this will instantly update the email field.
- Click the Create / Edit User Permissions button at the bottom of the screen. This will send an email to the user with a temporary password so that they are able to create their own.
Back to the Top