Skip to main content
Appointment Screen (WebABA Legacy)
- Go back to Schedule View.
- Displays Client Name. You may tap on the avatar icon to display address of client as well as link that will auto populate directs to Apple Maps or Google Maps (dependent on platform).
- Displays Client's phone number. You may tap phone icon to place a call.
- Displays date scheduled. If you have the proper access, will be able to tap within to change the date.
- Displays scheduled time. If you have the proper access, will be able to tap each of these fields to change the time.
- Displays status of appointment. Can tap this field and change status. Certain statuses may not save depending on your access level.
- You may enter mileage into this field.
- You may enter notes into this field. You will first need to tap pencil icon in far right.
- Capture a signature. You first need to tap the box icon and then tap the checkmark icon when signature is completely captured.
- Displays service type. Cannot be edited.
- Cancel and return to Schedule View.
- Save and return to Schedule View.