Permissions: User must be logged in with staff credentials. User must have access to Billing section.
If any Insurance Company has rejected the Claim because the primary and child code is not on the same CMS 1500 form. Then for that Payor:
Please generate the claim by Payor under Generate Claim. Please do not use the Office Ally generated file at this stage.
Then proceed with the following:
- After generating the file, please go to "claim management" and open the latest
- Select all claim and click "view transaction" and click OK.
A new grid will populate below. The grid will have multiple color coded row. each color represent rows on one CMS 1500 form.
- Select the transactions across all the claims that you want to be on one claim (max of 6) and then choose "Split transaction" and click OK.
- Retrieve the same batch and then click retrieve claim.
- Select the Office Ally option and click ok and you will have multiple claims.