Permissions: User must be logged in with staff credentials. User must have access to Billing section.
Process Regional/School District Billing
Click Billing > Non-Insurance > Process Regional/School Billing.
Enter date in the Up To Date (inclusive) field. Billing will be processed up to that date. The Payor(s) will populate in the Payor drop down.
Note: If a payor does not populate in the drop down, billing is current and nothing needs to be processed.
- Click Go.
Select the Payor(s).
- Click Generate Billing.
- Select the Client(s).
- Click View.
- Select a single checkbox or Select All for multiple line items.
- Select the appropriate action from the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page.
- Ready to Bill status - use to move bills to the next stage. The Approved Regional/School Billing tab will show all Ready to Bill bills which can then be sent to the final stage of billed.
- Pending for Approval status - use if unsure about the billing duration for a session and want to keep in the pending bucket.
- Click Save.
Approved Regional/School Billing
- Click the Approved Regional/School Billing tab.
- Click Get Ready to Bill Claims.
- Select the appropriate action. The PDF option is recommended.
- Excel, PDF, Report Format: generates reports that can be exported in multiple formats and used to send the bills to the payors.
- Click Generate & Mark Processed.
- Select the Acrobat (PDF) file export option from the dropdown menu.
- Click Export.
- Click the Claim Management tab.
- Filter by Client.
- Select Client.
- Filter by the Date Range or use the other available filter options.
- Click Select All.
- Click Ok. Billing will revert back to the beginning. Click the Process Regional/School Billing tab to continue billing out the claims.